There are no sponsored or affiliate links on this page.
- 6 fl oz brewed dark roast coffee
or brewed espresso for more intense coffee flavor
- 6 fl oz milk
- chocolate milk for Raktajino Dark
- white milk for Raktajino Light
- 6 fl oz Carnation Italian Sweet Cream
- 35 grams Ghiradelli Chocolate
- Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa for Raktajino Dark
- Sweet Ground White Chocolate for Raktajino Light
- McCormack Appie Pie Spice to taste
- In a saucepan, heat milk and creamer over medium heat
until steam starts to rise. DO NOT BOIL!
- Slowly add brewed coffee to saucepan.
- Add cocoa and two shakes of apple pie spice to liquid.
- Stir until liquid mixture is smooth.
If at any point, liquid starts to boil, remove from heat.
You can also divide it into two nine-ounce servings and share it with a friend.
Nutrition Facts: Raktajino Light